Requirement: Element Control level 50, Learnt Bloodboil, Advance
Location: Temple of Fire, Southern Grassland
Detail: Attack all enemies in one row. Uses 110 mp
- Talk to the Fire Sage (26:25) Temple of Fire, Southern Grassland.
- Go to Hearsay Island and collect 10 Hot rocks from Burning Rocks
Form a party or solo, both can be done. If soloing, wear flee boots
and raise encounter rings. If there are not Burning rocks, just
run, will take time to complete this.
- Bring the Hot rocks back to the Fire Sage.
- Find the Secret old man, (80:211) Secret Plains.
- The old man will want you to drink some water. The water will
reduce your hp. You will need to drink 5 times. Remember to bring
hp potions. You can use potions while talking to the old man.
- Find Poby (77:198) Hearsay and return to the Secret old man.
- After talking to the Secret old man, return to the Temple of Fire.
- Talk to the Fire Sage and you will fight a fire pet (around level
60). Running away will cause the fire pet to switch into another
- Defeat the fire pet and you will learn Vulcan
Requirement: Element Control lv 53, Learnt Metal Crush, Advance
Location: Temple of Metal, Goldburg Lake
Detail: Single attack. Uses 70mp
- Talk to Metal Sage (12:19) Temple of Metal, Goldburg Lake.
- Talk to Bud (77:180) Goldburg
- Look for Sanfer (28:248) Pineapple Hill
- Talk to Fire Aibo (11:333) and he will initiate fight, after fight talk to him to obtain the key (Wonder cap) to enter
into the Mysterious cave.
- Use (right click) the Wonder cap to teleport into the Mysterious
- Find and talk to Witch Buliser (16:146). She will ask for Metal
Sage’s Metal Spellbook in exchange for the Crystal ball.
- Go back to the Metal Sage and you will get a fake Metal Spellbook.
- Go back to Pineapple Hill and use the Wonder cap.
- Give the fake Metal Spellbook to Witch Buliser and the Witch will
discover that the spellbook is a fake. This initials a fight.
You will fight fire and metal dogs (level 5x – 65).
- Defeat the dogs and talk to Witch Buliser and obtain the Crystal
- Bring the Crystal ball to the Metal Sage and you will learn Summon
Requirement: Element Control Lv 56, Learnt Ice spike, Advanced class
Location: Temple of Water, Rosen Lake
Detail: Attack all enemies in a row. Uses 100 mp
- Bring the Water of Life to the Water Sage and you will learn Ice
- Talk to Water Sage, Temple of Water, Rosen Lake.
- Go to Candy Mountain, Talk to Labondal (21:326). Select 21,000 coins.
- After paying, Labondal will give you an Iron can and tell you
to go to the Magical Tree (27:169) and use the iron can to knock
on the tree, 3 times.
Note: There appears to be a possible random factor at this
point the coordinates for the "magical tree" I have (26:264
/ 30:170 / 12:145 by 2 other people at about the same time.) (malasia16 and Multivira)
- Do as Labondal says and you will be teleported to the Lion, Bashin
- You can either fight Bashin or give 50 Yellow Fish Soup
Note2: Bashin is easy to beat, one or two Hephaestus should be enough to defeat him
- After Bashin’s trial, you will be teleported to a pond.
Meet Melody and she will ask you 3 questions. Answer them correctly
and you will receive Water of Life.
Requirement: Element Control 65, Learnt Rock spike, Advance class
Location: Temple of Earth, Northern Grassland
Detail: Attack all enemies in a row. Uses 105 mp.
- Talk to Earth Sage (27:32) Temple of Earth, Northern Grassland.
- To prove your worthiness, go to Veggies and look for Opler (He
moves around, found him at 9:47 or 8:184?)
- Find Opler and he will ask for some potions (random). Give him
the potions he wants and he will tell you to look for Disco.
- Find Disco, Sleepy Lake (11:84) and he will want 20 turtles. Give
him the turtles.
- Return to Opler and he will ask you a question. Answer it
- Return to Earth Sage and say that you are worthy.
- Talk to the Earth Sage and he will test you. Defeat the stone
puppets (Lv 60) and you will learn Altas.
Requirement: Element Control 65, Level 80, Learnt all previous god spells, Advance class
Location: Mitiru (68:48), Southern Grasslands
Detail: Attack all enemies. Uses 250 mp.
- You must first reach level 80 and 65 EC
- Acquire all previous god spells (Ares, Ice Worm, Hephaestus, Atlas).
- Acquire 15000 faith points or more
- Go to Southern Grasslands and speak to NPC Mitiru at (68:48), she will teach you Meteor Blast.